- Without accurate information you can’t make decisions.
- Without respect in the industry you can’t be an insider.
- Without a documented track record and real world experience you haven’t seen it before.
- Without proactive, focused marketing you are not targeting the right buyer for your aircraft.
- Without all of the above you are wasting your time.
At Jet Sense Aviation, LLC we are all about aircraft. That’s what we love and that’s what we do. Our team at Jet Sense Aviation, LLC has the experience, peer respect and track record to handle your Aircraft Sale, Acquisition or Consultancy from start to finish, in a professional manner, while giving you the peace of mind that you have some of the best in the business working on your behalf. Our experience of hundreds of completed transactions, diligent in house market research and market knowledge, an eat-and-sleep-it understanding of the markets and our many developed and trusted relationships throughout the industry, make us the people who you can trust to get the job done.
Formal educational backgrounds aside, we are real world trained and streetwise savvy aircraft sales, brokerage, acquisition and consultancy specialists. Our real world and lengthy transactional experience allows our team to anticipate things before they happen, keeping our clients ahead at all times. Our clients can be confident that things will be handled correctly and in their best interests.
Aircraft are expensive and complex, yet thrilling and wonderful business and personal tools that require proper management from the beginning, and if not handled properly can become an expensive liability. We are here to guide you through the process. Our goal is to minimize the things that make the process painful and maximize your return on your investment: we make all aspects which are important in a transaction our priority whether we are on the buy side or sell side.
We know that the processes to buy or sell an aircraft are different for each and every transaction and we adapt based on the circumstances of each deal. With that mind, what will remain in place at all times is what you will get from us:
- Detailed, accurate, real time information.
- Comprehensive market canvassing, advertising and marketing. While we cover the market from a passive point ( i.e., Internet, sales websites, publications, and other forms of media), our proactive marketing style has a much higher success rate. It is more time consuming and far more detailed, but by contacting those most likely buyers and sellers of a certain make and model of aircraft, we generate significantly more qualified leads, which means better sales prices in a shorter period of time, and better value on an aircraft acquisition.
- Unbiased opinions and objective advice.
- A complete service: We are with you from the start to the end and our involvement frees up your time.
- We qualify any and all prospects.
- We handle everything from the marketing to the delivery.
- Organize pre-buys, demos, viewings, closings and deliveries.
- We understand the processes, we anticipate the issues, and identify the risks.
- We know our competitive aircraft, which aircraft have sold recently, which ones are under contract and why, and what is coming to the market.
- We surround ourselves with the best in the business, so that when it comes to financing, insurance, tax issues or questions, pilots, maintenance, pre-buys and management we can put you in a position to make confident decisions.
- We don’t assume anything.
- Proactive marketing: Targeting the people or groups who are most likely to buy your type of aircraft affords you the opportunity to get the best possible price in the shortest period of time.